Here ends my college life.
From today no more classes to attend.
And pretty soon I will cease to be a college guy or a college girl.
Hmmm… Those years! I seem to remember my first day like it happened yesterday.
The mixed emotions of excitement,
fear and happiness of entering into a new world, all seem so vivid.
And now when everything seemed so settled, its time to go.
College presented me with a lot of good memories and off course a few bad ones.
I’m just glad that my good memories heavily outweigh the bad ones.
The class tours, those countless “ unofficial” tours, the onam and eid celebrations,
the films during strike days, getting fired by our teachers,
the last minute running around taking records for our lab stuff,
copying assignments just five minutes before submission, those wedding trips,
sending SMS and missed calls during class, learning together during the series exams,
those birthday treats,those sleepovers,
the heated debates on each and every small thing, the public “ puyipp” times,
the song and dance sessions during the final days….
oh god! I’m going to badly miss these happy days!
This is my “ Painful Pleasure”.. thinking of those days that’ll never return
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

beautiful words...u ve summed evryone 's thoughts in these lines..nice work...keep goin dude!!!!
ReplyDelete